Thursday, June 11, 2009

Challenge # 1

Here's the story behind the pictures...
I toof these pictures of my 2 oldest kids in front of the castle at the Magic Kingdom... my daughter posed 1st with her hand (and baby bump) sticking out like she was presenting the castle behind her... then I asked my son to go and stand there so I could take his picture too and he stuck his hand and belly out to mock his sister. Here are the pictures :)

 
Posted by Picasa


 

And since they both have thick belly's in the pictures I though I would offer this package of Thickers as a thank you prize for the winning title :) The picture shows the front and back side of what is in the package :o) I'll be adding a handmade thank you card and some scrapfetti to the package I mail out :) Scrapfetti is a word I just made up to describe confetti for scrapbookers :)

 

Deadline for title suggestions is June 25th

14 comments:

  1. "Working on a Full House" How's that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for your blog!

    How about:
    "Welcome to the Kingdom" or "Entering A Whole New World"

    I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with and I love Kat's suggestion - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a blog and I've already bookmarked you :)
    How about "Magical Memories" or "My Magical World", "Magical Mocking"

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those ideas are really cute! What about Magical Belly Bumps....Male and Female or brother and sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for a blog, Kim...I love this. How about...."It's NOT Such A Small World After All!" "Taking Baby To The Castle"

    ReplyDelete
  6. (1st picture) What to expect...
    (2nd picture) when you're NOT expecting

    ReplyDelete
  7. With Child
    and the child within...

    Great blog idea. I will be checking back here often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome blog idea.:)

    It's all relative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog idea how great!

    You Belly Believe It! or Belly-ieve in Magic

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Dream is wish the heart makes......NOT!
    Love your blog idea! This should be fun!

    ReplyDelete